Worried about your pet's eyes?
- Are your pet's eyes red and sore?
- Is there eye discharge or weeping?
- Are your pet's eyes becoming cloudy?
- Does your pet constantly rub his eyes?
We are fully equipped to perform thorough eye examinations and provide advanced treatment:
- Slit-lamp bio-microscope to assess the eye at magnified views, minimising the chances of missing small lesions
- Tonovet rebound tonometer for quick and painless eye pressure measurement
- Direct and indirect ophthalmoscopy to assess the retina
- Electroretinography to quantify retinal function
- Operating microscope for ophthalmic microsurgery
- Phacoemulsification cataract surgery
- Lens luxation surgery
- Gonioshunt implantation for glaucoma
- Corneal procedures including keratectomy, diamond burr keratectomy, conjunctival grafts, corneal grafts, SIS grafts.
- Advanced eyelid surgeries